3 Fallacies that Hold Your Recruiting Efforts Back
Ep. 1: 3 Fallacies that Hold Your Recruiting Efforts Back
Welcome to the first episode of Talent Tackle Box. My guests and I are here to help you fill your tackle box with the tools to attract, hire, and retain top talent and scale your business.
My first guest is Adam Witty, CEO of Forbes Books and Advantage Media. Adam helps entrepreneurs and experts become thought leaders in their industry by giving them a platform to share their knowledge and experience. During our conversation, Adam reveals the 3 fallacies he sees entrepreneurs buy into that hold them back from engaging top talent.
- [02:12] Having the guts to go and grab it
- [04:34] What makes an expert?
- [06:17] The secret to attracting great people
- [08:28] Leveraging the power of LinkedIn
- [10:56] Choosing authenticity over perfection
- [13:46] How Adam builds a team
- [16:03] Creating myth-busting content
- [18:07] Top fallacies that business leaders believe
- [20:10] Discovering what your team values
- [23:03] Is your culture by design or by default?
- [25:04] The biggest mistake that business owners make about their team
Are you looking to attract top talent, speed up the hiring process, and improve retention? Learn how my Core Fit Hiring System can get you your desired results by visiting CoreMatters.com/our-process.
Forbes Books https://books.forbes.com/
Advantage Media https://advantagemedia.com/
The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss https://www.amazon.com/4-Hour-Workweek-Escape-Live-Anywhere/dp/0307465357
Adam’s Website https://adamwitty.com/
Adam’s LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamwitty/