Podcast Registration & Scheduling
You’re not done yet! Please read through this entire page to confirm your recording time.
What You Can Expect
Below are some of our most common questions, but be warned… WE WILL GO OFF SCRIPT! We don’t want you to think that this is it. If we find something we want to dig into, we will. Some of our most popular shows are the ones that we didn’t see coming and they went in a completely different direction – AND THAT’S OKAY.
Here’s our list of questions that you should be prepared to answer on the show.
- What is something unique to your organization, that others don’t have/do in your industry?
- What is a myth that you’d like to shatter/dispel or give insight on? What would you change industry-wide?
- We’ve all hit road bumps and encountered obstacles. When we come out on the other side, we learn valuable lessons. What’s one lesson/tool that you could put into our listener’s Tackle Box that you could have benefitted from having in yours?
- “If you want to go fast – go alone, if you want to go far – go with others”. Can you share with our listeners what have you learned when it comes to “going with others”? Maybe an example or story, about something that you’ve learned about this process when it comes to bringing others along for the journey? Something our listeners could use, that would help them not only recruit better but also build better teams.
- What’s the one “Go To” story or lesson – when you want to engage in a teachable moment, either in business or with respect to a passion you have, that you could share with our listeners?
- How do you keep yourself motivated? What drives you each day? Especially on those days that are a grind.
- When it comes to working with people, building teams, sales or even marketing (the business of interacting with people) what’s the one thing about people in business that you’d like our listeners to know about?
- If you could have a giant billboard, anywhere with anything on it (metaphorically speaking), getting a message out to millions or billions – what would it say and why?
- What is the one item/tool you have in your “tackle box” you couldn’t do without, and why?
- Where do listeners go to find out more about you? (This is where you get to promote your website, social links, etc).
There’s only one thing left to do. Book your time using the calendar below. That’s it. We’ll send you a confirmation that will include a link to record and we’ll talk with you soon. If you have any questions or anything comes up, please let us know.
How to Hire the Ones You Won’t Want to Fire
Learn the secrets to better interviews so you always hire the right people the first time in this comprehensive 66-page eBook that’s a must-read for anyone who hires.