Allen Plunkett | Building an Effective Team
Ep. 1: Building an Effective Team
One of the biggest challenges of running a business is finding good people. With the right team in place, you can experience exponential growth.
The first step to attracting the best employees, says Phoenix Staff founder Allen Plunkett, is having your company culture dialed in. He explains how to create an authentic culture that inspires current team members and attracts the best new candidates – while helping the business meet financial goals.
Allen shares plenty of other hiring, human resources, and recruiting tips you won’t hear from most experts in this industry, including…
- How to write an effective job description
- Why hiring is a group effort
- An elegant way to quit that employees and bosses love
- The value of an “outsider’s perspective” in new employees· The inevitability of company culture and how to best influence its direction
Mentioned in this episode:
- Phoenix Staff
- Connect with Allen on LinkedIn